For more information/ order:
alfa 7’s unique bio-enzyme innovations include:
- Metabolic enzymes repair damaged DNA cells and restore the cells to their normal working state.
2. Bacteriocins extracted from a special breed of microorganisms:
- Pediocins & Nisins break down toxins from bacteria and fungi, helping to reduce the chances of developing diseases and other illnesses
- Phosphorus (P), Potassium (K), Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), Iron (Fe), Zinc (Zn), Manganese (Mn), Copper (Cu), Sodium (Na)
4. Bio-Vitamins: Keeps the metabolic system working well.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (niacin), Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), Vitamin B7 (biotin), Vitamin B8 (inositol), Vitamin B9 (folic acid, folate and folacin), Vitamin B12 (cobalamin)
5. Super Thai Herbs Antioxidants
Antioxidants help slow aging and improve skin health.
- Cordycepic acid, polysaccharide, Adenosine, Cordymin – substances from Cordyceps sinensis
- Momordicosides, momordicins, karaviloside K1, charantoside – substances from Bitter Melon powder
- Sallylmercaptocystein, Allicin, Alpha-lipoic-acid, Glucokinin, organosulfur compounds and polyphenolic compounds (6-9) – substances from Garlic powder
- Flavonol, Phanoside, Saponins, Gypenosides – substances from Gynostemma powder
- Quercetin, Phenolic and Flavonoid – substances from Chameleon Plant powder
- Phenolics, Chebulonic acid, Superoxide dismutase – substances from Terminalia chebula
- Polyphenol, Vitamin C, Ellagic acid – substances from Indian Gooseberry powder
Amount of active contents in 1 capsule of alfa 7
How to take it:
Take 3 pills 2 times a day when your stomach is empty, namely before breakfast and dinner. On average, you should drink at least 2.0 liters of water per day.
The enzymes and microorganisms in Healthy MD products have been certified by both domestic and international institutes and organizations:
- The Global Health Security World Health Organization Geneva 2003 reported on the groups of microorganisms not to be harmful to humans, plants, and animals (Bio Safety Level 1) with high confidence.
- Japan Food Research Laboratories have also certified these not to be harmful to humans and animals, even when used in an amount of 21,000 milligrams per kilogram of body weight.
- The Quality Accreditation Body of Europe (Neotron, Italy) reported the results of their analysis on the contamination of heavy metals – cadmium, lead, radioactive, carcinogens – aflatoxin, B1, B2, G1, G2, insecticide in the group of 49 kinds of organophosphates, 17 kinds of Pyrethroid, and 13 kinds of Acarisite. It was found that the volume of heavy metals is well under the standard levels.
- The Health Research Institute, Department of Medical Sciences, Ministry of Public Health, revealed the results of their analysis that there is no bacteria and mold causing any disease to humans and animals.
- Food and Drug Administration, Ministry of Public Health.