What are heavy metals? / What are toxins?
5 Vital Heavy Metals
Mostly found in seafood, fillings, Amalgam, vaccines, cosmetics, nail polishes, and hair dyes.
Mostly found in vegetables, fruits, drinks, aquatic animals, seafood, cosmetics, traditional medicines, and pesticides.
Mostly found in aquatic animals, seafood, soft drinks, and pesticides.
Mostly found in cosmetics, seafood, braces, house paint colors, toy paint colors, herbal medicines, ceramics, water pipes, inks, baby powders, car exhaust.
Mostly found in tea, grains, baked food, flavored cheese, food packages/containers, household appliances, drinks in aluminium cans, toothpastes, deodorants, antacids.
Toxins / Cause of Cancer
- Aflatoxins from fungi: mostly found in dried beans, grains, and seeds, and oils such as rice, corns, millets, coconuts, herbs, seasonings.
- Formalin / Formaldehyde: Mostly found in seafood, meats, fresh vegetables, fruits, deodorants, nail polishes, and keratin.
- Borax: Mostly found in meatballs, sausages, ham, bacon, fermented pork, white pork sausages, Chinese sausages.
- Antibiotics; enhancing agents; and growth accelerating hormones in pork, beef, and chicken.
- Pesticides in vegetables and fruits.
- Preservatives in baked goods, drinks, meat products, fruit products such as jams, jellies, and fruit juices.
- Salicylic acid in pickles, preserves, and curry pastes.
- Clostridium botulinum in pickled bamboo shoots; and canned vegetables or fruits.
- Polar substance in repeated use of cooking oils.
- Bleach in bean sprouts, vermicelli, and seafood.
- Acrylamide in dyeing colors, breads, candies, and snacks.
- Nicotine in cigarettes.
Let’s check if you have the following initial symptoms caused by heavy metals and toxins:
- Flatulence, indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome, and constipation.
- Bad breath and frequent oral ulcers.
- Easily fatigued, weak, drowsy, depressed, and feeble.
- Chronic allergies and excessive phlegm.
- Acne and rashes.
- Forgetful, introspective, blurry, no concentration, and slow thinking.
- Insomnia or lack of sleep.
- Migraines, dizziness, anxiety, and affective disorders.
- Body / joint/ bone aches and pains.
- Frequently sick, with slow recovery times. Low immunity.