For more information/ order:
Noku’s unique bio-enzyme innovations include:
1. Metabolic Enzyme extracted from a special breed of microorganisms
Amylase, Lipase, Protease, Cellulase, Dehydrogenase, Lactase, Catalase, Peroxidase, Diesterase
- Noku is proven to improve and support the healthy production of sperm
- Improved sperm count, motility and viability due to concentrations in seminal plasma
- Effective in balancing important male hormones
- Increases levels of free testosterone.
- Facilitates the flow and absorption of oxygen throughout the body
2. Super Thai Herbals
- Provides sperm with a layer of protection against free radicals
- Increases sperm production in males
- Improves sperm volume and motility, both of which aid male fertility
- Creates higher testosterone production while improving the flow of blood to the genitals
- Cordycepic acid, polysaccharide, Adenosine, Cordymin, Superoxide dismutase: S.O.D. – substances from Cordyceps sinensis
- Flavonoid (5,7,4’-trimethoxyflavone, 5,7,3′,4′ –tetramethoxyflavone, 3,5,7,4′-tetramethoxyflavone /5,7,4’-trimethoxyflavone) – substances from Kaempferia parviflora
- Interferon, Saponin Ginsenoside, Malphenol – substances from Panax ginseng
- N-Butylidene Phthalide, N-Valerophenone-O-Carboxylic acid, Carvacrol, Ligustilide, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, alkylphthalides, polysaccharides – substances from Dong Quai powder
- Triterpenes (ganoderic acid R&S, ganoderic K, ganoderic acid C, F, H, ganoderic acid A, B, ganoderic A, ganoderic A, B, oleic acid), Polysaccharides (polysaccharide A, B, C, D, E, G, H polysaccharide BN-3-A, B, C) – substances from Ganoderma Lucidum
- Lentinan, Eritadenine, Ergosterol, Polysaccharide – substances from Shiitake Mushroom powder
- Flavonoids, Polysaccharides, Amino Acid, Vitamin A, B3, C – substances from Opuntia ficus indica
- Piperine, chavicine, piperyline, piperoleines A, B, C, terpinolene, alpha-copaene, alpha-humulene, delta-cadinene, camphene – substances from Black Pepper powder
Amount of active contents in 1 capsule of Noku
How to take it:
- Take 1 pill 2 times a day when your stomach is empty, namely before breakfast and dinner.
- Patients who are taking prescription medication from doctors should take Noku before 30 minutes after taking other medicine.
- It is recommended that you drink 1 large glass (250 CC) of water when taking Noku. On average, you should drink at least 2 liters of water per day.
The enzymes and microorganisms in Healthy MD products have been certified by both domestic and international institutes and organizations:
- The Global Health Security World Health Organization Geneva 2003 reported on the groups of microorganisms not to be harmful to humans, plants, and animals (Bio Safety Level 1) with high confidence.
- Japan Food Research Laboratories have also certified these not to be harmful to humans and animals, even when used in an amount of 21,000 milligrams per kilogram of body weight.
- The Quality Accreditation Body of Europe (Neotron, Italy) reported the results of their analysis on the contamination of heavy metals – cadmium, lead, radioactive, carcinogens – aflatoxin, B1, B2, G1, G2, insecticide in the group of 49 kinds of organophosphates, 17 kinds of Pyrethroid, and 13 kinds of Acarisite. It was found that the volume of heavy metals is well under the standard levels.
- The Health Research Institute, Department of Medical Sciences, Ministry of Public Health, revealed the results of their analysis that there is no bacteria and mold causing any disease to humans and animals.
- Food and Drug Administration, Ministry of Public Health.